a couple of days ago,a very dear person to me passed away.
I wonder why people always deal with death so dramatically,like the dying person would ever miss anything or anyone for getting away from life.
Why do people always tend to think that Life is a treasure that everyone should stick to until his very last breath? life hasn't given us anything but wars,diseases,deceit,fear and madness.No one is ever happy with what life has to offer.Happy people are happy with what God has given them,gratefulness.
Life is only a treasure for those who have ambition and dreams,they should spend their whole lives searching for their goals and achieving what they are here for ..
BUT when the time comes,no one should blame destiny or God to be clear,this is where the journey ends.This is the best that those people could do.And this has been it since the very beginning of life on earth,People are born,they spend some time in a place in between called life,then they leave for some other journey.
What I am talking about here is how people started to think of eternity..Like death can be prevented and if it ever happens it's all due to their misfortune,What the..You're talking like walking Gods!
Since when death has known age,race,technology or whatever those people ever thought of..
People are always afraid of death as if the souls Really suffer for being away and having unfinished business in life.taking life for granted has distracted people from remembering why they are here,what they're doing,did they achieve anything so that humanity would ever remember them,how many people they have failed,how many times they've put their beliefs and concepts aside to justify their actions ..
Questions that will always remain unanswered these days,since no one ever thinks about them.I'm pretty sure that even when someone dies people don't really learn and observe,they just mourn and weep,and start catching up with every single type of pleasure in life in fear of not having time to cross everything off their shallow to do list,
1 )Hook up with someone.
2) win a drinking contest.
3) be the hottest guy/girl around.
4) have about 3 affairs at the same time.
5) dye their hair
What I think people should include sometime on their list is this :
1) Return to your true creator,don't let your day of judgment be the very first occasion you meet him.
2) be grateful for what you have.
3) let everyone remember you as a good person who made them happy for at least once.
4) rescue a helpless animal.
5) fight for justice.
6) fight for your freedom if it won't hurt people around you.
7) Be good to your parents and every person who ever stood by your side.
8) respect everyone,you have no right to discriminate between races,beliefs or whatever.
9) achieve something useful for humanity,something to be remembered by,something to keep you alive for centuries..
10) balance between your pleasure and spirituality.and don't mistake God for someone who wants you to suffer.He never wanted us to suffer,we just didn't take some quality time to get to know him.
11) never turn your back on someone who truly needs your help.
12) Stock to your personal values no matter how the world changes around you,nothing is outdated.
13) have passion in everything you do..work,studies,arts,love..everything.
14) suck your skills dry to get close to perfection..your skills are not just yours,they are everyone else's too.Once we all realize this,we will all live in perfect harmony.
I am quite sure that this person is in a better place now,I haven't seen that place yeah..But I know that any place other than life would be more peaceful than this hole of illusion we live in.
Thanks for taking time reading this.